Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drum Roll Please! And the winner is..........

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!

Hello everyone I hope everyone is having a magical day full of Shamrocks and pots of gold. As everyone knows last month I held my first Blog Challenge and today we unviel the winner, so without further adue the winner of the St. Patties challenge is....drum roll please......JULIE FOREST!!!!! Congrats to her she won not only her choice of a digital collage sheet from Gecko Galz but also her choice of an ATC digital ATC paper pack! Below is her winning entry, I want to thank everyone who entered the challenge everyones work is AMAZING!

So now I am planning my next challenge and thought while everyone else is busy doing spring challenges I thought it would be fun to do a whimsical challenge based on the circus.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and happy crafting!
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. YAY Julie! Congrats! Your card is soooo cute! Wonderful new challenge Lee Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Julie! Congratulations.
    Great images for the next challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete