Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR GECKO GALZ

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekly Freebies a wee bit early!

Hi Everyone!

Because I am going to be off on a great adventure tommorow (I am going to Wharington/Round Top Texas for the antiques weekend) I wanted to get the Freebie Friday Images loaded today. I thought since Spring is in the air today that I would share one of my favorite things...butterflies! I feel spring has really arrived when I see the first butterfly. So here are a few images for you to brighten any of your beautiful crafts!
Happy Crafting
Leanne






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies early. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! Thanks for the lovely freebies!! Have a fabulous time at the antique show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful freebies. Hope you enjoy the show.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your freebies and these butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely butterflies - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely, lovely collection of butterflies!! Do share a story of your antiquest weekend - wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete