Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekly Freebies a wee bit early!

Hi Everyone!

Because I am going to be off on a great adventure tommorow (I am going to Wharington/Round Top Texas for the antiques weekend) I wanted to get the Freebie Friday Images loaded today. I thought since Spring is in the air today that I would share one of my favorite things...butterflies! I feel spring has really arrived when I see the first butterfly. So here are a few images for you to brighten any of your beautiful crafts!
Happy Crafting
Leanne






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies early. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful freebies. Hope you enjoy the show.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your freebies and these butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely butterflies - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely, lovely collection of butterflies!! Do share a story of your antiquest weekend - wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete