Monday, March 28, 2011

Who's teaching at CKC in Houston? ME! Woo Hoo!

Hi everyone!

well I got the news today that I will be teaching at CKC in Houston! Not one but two diffrent classes which at first I was shocked now I am buckling down and starting the kit making proccess. I thought I would share what I will be teaching.
The first class is my Oolala mini coaster book which will feature wonderful ephemera by Gecko Galz and stunning papers by Echo Park. I will be doing this class on both Friday july 8th and Saturday July 9th from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.



The second class is my cowgirl diva tag book where you will work with Gecko Galz Cowgirl Ephemeras and wonderful embellishments! I will be doing this class Friday July 8th from 6pm to 7:30pm.





Pre-registration for CKC Houston will launch on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011
To register for these classes or to see the other classes available please visit their site at
http://www.scrapandpapercorner.com/events/ckc/houston/index.html
Have a great day and happy crafting!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment