Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Freebie Friday......and a fun blog hop!

Hi everyone!

It's another gloriouse Friday that is full of freebies and fun! The fun...well that would be the first ever Bella Creations Blog hop. And what is that you ask? Well they are a wonderful website full of challenges, techniques, inspiration and wonderfuly creative people.......now about their blog hop  well it is like it sounds Bella Creations Blog Hop June 3rd, 4th and 5th where you will hop from one blog to another collecting words (to win a chance at a fab prize) and inspirations so I invite you to skip over to Lacee's blog (that is where you will start) at http://okiescrapper.blogspot.com/ and then just follow the links to the others.
Now for the freebies for today I thought it might be fun to share a little glamour so I chose some of my favorite Ziegfeld images to share with everyone....I always found these pictures so breathtaking and I hope you have fun with them in your crafting!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend
and happy crafting to all
Leanne


your FREE IMAGES






6 comments:

  1. lovely images! thanks!! I'm hopping off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for so many free images every Friday! And thanks for mentioning the Bella Creations blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great images. I am now off to the other blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Anne, thanks so much for the freebies, they are fabulous images. You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. freebie.org is the outstanding website and it is rattling a nice way to sign any day along with the freebies through your door.
    freebie.org.uk

    ReplyDelete