Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FREEBIES JUST FOR YOU!

Hi everyone!

Well CKC San Marcos was a smashing good time and thanks to everyone who came out and supported us and my classes. Now that summer is coming to a close and all things fall are on our mind I thought it might be fun to share a few of my favorite pansy flower images with everyone, I see a pansy and I always think of fall and how at my childhood home they would surround the big tree out front in the fall....good times!
Also remember if you do projects using my pictures do a thread so everyone can see your beautiful work....ok its so I can see your beautiful work, I love looking at other peoples projects and ooing and aweing over them. This weekend is the big Antique weekend in Wharington and Roundtop Texas so if you are around that area just travel down 247 to Wharington and go to the "Little White House" (it is just beside the "Legal Tender Saloon" which happens to have the yummiest BBQ EVER!) and step inside and take a look at all the findings buttons and goodies, it will inspire anyone to create something beautiful....say hi to Sandi and LeeAnne from Cat and Leanne lol, they are great folks.
So please enjoy the pictures and happy scrappin to everyone!
Leanne






1 comment: