Thursday, April 19, 2012

FUN WITH ATC's

So I often get asked what is the best thing to do with my scraps? And my answer is simple and plain...make ATC's. So just what are ATC's? Well they are little works of art that measure 3.5"x 2.5" and can be done in any medium. I tend to enjoy doing paper crafted works which feature left over papers I have from doing cards or pages and collage images then sme kind of fun technique like UTEE...alcohol inks.....sewing...the skies the limit. I also have taken part in swaps where you actually do your own art work which is alot of fun for then you get little mini master pieces.
And the fun thing about these little gems are the their are swap groups all over the internet and in the yahoo group area. I wanted to share a few of my works with you and then I will give you a little list of swap sites where you can go and take part in swaps. Just remember have fun!

All Sewn Up

Celtic Dreams

Tangerine Dreams

Clowning Around

Tiny Dancer

Stardust

Behind the viel

Le Chat

Queen of Hearts

Now that you know what an ATC is try your hand at it. Here are some groups that trade ATC's!





Happy Scrappin'
Leanne

1 comment: