Saturday, April 28, 2012

Skipping Through the Daisies

Once in awhile I come across a shop that offers a product that I just have to share with everyone and as I was skipping through the internet last night I thought it would be fun to go see what was going on at the DYSU Challenge blog and saw that one of their sponsors was a lovely little shop called A DAY FOR DAISIES SHOP.....and what you ask do they sell? well thye have some of the most deliciouse little digital stamps. So I was sucked in and yes I have to admit I was lured to make a purchase, however I warn you you will want them all when you see them. So I picked out 4 wonderful little stamps (But I will be going back for sure for more). So I thought I would show you a few of the cards I came up with using their stamps....I hope you enjoy them!

BLUE BIRDS OF HAPPINESS
I love this charming little stamp their stamps make your creations feel like they are actual art pieces.
The Stamp is; Braid in my hair
I also used Kay & Company summer papers, Distress ink in Broken China and Wild honey, Silk hand dyed ribbon and a scalloped piece that I punched stars in. Copic Markers in cashmere yellow, golden yellow, acid yellow, purple, Flesh tone, and turquoise blue.

CHERRY FAIRY
I love the whimsy of their stamps!
The stamp I used; Cherry Fairy
I also used; Red Card stock, Doodle bug red glitter paper, Cuddle Bug Embossing folder, Distress inks in Shabby Shutters & Ripe Presimmon
Copic markers in red, green, lavender, acid yellow and flesh
Ribbon by May Arts

CHILD OF NATURE
There is also this beautiful ethereal feeling to their stamps.
I used stamp; Birds Nest
Also I used Kay & Co. summer paper, Coredinations paper in brown, copper star brads by spare parts, Twig from my garden (you will want to place your twip in a plastic container with mint oil on a cotton ball, this will get rid of any unwelcome creepy crawlies), and hand dyed silk ribbon!

GREEN APPLES
I love all the folds and fabrics they use in their designs.
The stamp I used; Apple Girl
I also used Lime green card stock, olive card stock, red card stock, American Crafts paper, May arts ribbon, Distress inks in Ripe Prisimmon, Shabby Shutters and wild honey. Copics in lime green, Acid Yellow, sephia, dk brown, flesh tone and hot pink. And red Radiant Rain Ink.

be sure and check them out at

So here is something a little fun for everyone just use the little stamp image below or one of their lovley stamps from their site and create a card/ATC/Tag and then send a link to your project in the comments under this entry and on May 15th we will select one lucky winner who will win a $15 gift certificate  to their shop...fun hu!



Also be sure and join in the challenge at





Happy Scrappin'
Leanne



9 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, the images are stunning, and I love how you coloured them, and layered with the beautiful papers.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those 4 stamps you purchased are super cute!! nice work
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy. You've really captured the essence of each image. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you had to have the stamps Leanne - they're fabulous and so is how you've used them.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also fell in love with these beautiful images from ADFD and just had to buy lots too. You're cards are all gorgeous and so beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty cards! and lovely coloring

    ~Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete