Sunday, August 12, 2012

Come Join Me At The ASG National Confrence

Hi Everyone!

I am very excited to let everyone know that I will be set up and selling my work at The American Sewing Guilds National Confrence August 16th thru the 19th in Houston Texas. I have not only my hand made journals and domino jewlery but I will also have my new works the mini canvas pendents as well as my art prints. I hope some of you can stop by and vistit us here is all the information.

August 16-19 2012
The Hilton Americas Houston Texas
Laneir Ballroom G-L

Thursday 7pm-9:30pm
Friday 1pm-6pm
Saturday 1pm-7pm
Sunday 11am-5pm

I will be set up with my three good friends Cat woody an amazing soft sculpture doll artist
Stephanie Jones an amazing jewlery artist
and Kristin Rhodes another incredible paper artist

Here are my latest works the mini canvas necklaces




I will also be holding a raffle to win a FREE piece of original art so please stop by and check everything out!

For more information just push the link below


Hope everyone is staying cool and safe this summer
have a great day
Lee Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment