Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Inspirations from Third Coast

Hello Everyone!

Well as everyone knows I am now designing stamps for THIRD COAST STAMPS and I thought it might be fun to share some incredible designs I came across using my stamp images by other talented card makers. Also this month Third Coast Stamps is my Shop spotlight so if you are really into rubber stamps please go check them out at http://www.thirdcoastrs.com/ .  And also they are gearing up to release the new Halloween stamps by moi so keep an eye out for that (I will give you guys a little sneak peek of some of the images just to see if you get inspired.
So sit back and enjoy the beautiful creations below!

Leigh S-B
Summer Pixie LS-007-R and Summer Wishes (WS-197-G).

Leigh S-B
Springs Muse
Spring's Muse (LS-010-V)

Danielle Steel
Spring Pixie
LS-006-R
http://www.bonniebluedenim.blogspot.com


 

Leigh S-B
Ice Nymph
LS-010-V


Third Coast has amazing challenges on their challenge blog site you can check it out at

And as promised here is sneak preview of a few of the stamp designs I have done for halloween (I will keep you up to date when the new stamps are out)





I definatly will let everyone know when the stamps are available. Have a happy Scrappy Day!
Leanne

1 comment: