Followers

Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR GECKO GALZ

CANVAS CORP

CANVAS CORP
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR CANVAS CORP

Monday, December 23, 2013

MORE FREEBIES FOR YOU!

Hi everyone!

As promised each Monday in December I will be giving you a little Christmas goodie (which is a collection of some of my favorite images) and this week is no exception. I thought this week it might be fun to give you some NEW YEARS images so you can create cards tags what have you to celebrate the new year! 

Also I wanted to let you know that Gecko Galz is asking everyone to vote for their favorite ornament on their blog and there is a chance to win a $25 shopping spree from them...just for voteing so pop over to http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ and vote for your fave!

I hope you and your families have a wonderful and safe holiday season and I will see you back here on Monday!

Happy Crafting
Leanne







1 comment: