Saturday, May 31, 2014

MAY WINNERS!!!!!!

Hi Everyone

Can you believe another month has come and gone? And with that I am here to announce the winner of my Circus Challenge. First I want to thank everyone who took part it was so much fun seeing what you came up with...what a talented group of people you all are!
So with out Further ado let me announce the winner, help me say congrats to Wendy Waldorf for her amazing little Circus Tag!


Wendy you have won a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz so you can head over to their website choose your products then email them your choices! Thank you for joining my challenge and congrats again.

In June I will have another little challenge so check back here and see what the challenge and prizes will be!
Also on June 1st Gecko Galz will be hosting a new challenge "The Ladies of Long Ago" where you can win some amazing prizes including another shopping spree with them and a prize pack from Opticillustions be sure and check them out (just click the banner below).



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my tag as the Gecko Galz Facebook Winner for the month of May. It is always so much fun to play with Gecko Galz images.

    ReplyDelete