Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TEMPLATE TUESDAY; Fairy Frocks on parade!

Hi everyone!

Recently on an outing online at  my favorite place on earth, Pinterest I came across some amazing designs by Kell Belle studios.
She had designed some amazing little Fairy frocks using a bodice template she created and I thought it might be fun to share some of her designs and her template with all of you! Then I thought a bit more about it and thought wouldn't it be fun to hold a little challenge for my followers to take part in, so hop over to the Kell Bell Studio at http://kellbellestudio.blogspot.com/2012/06/paper-couture-xxv-ballerina-muse.html 
And build your own fairy wardrobe  and enter my little challenge and you can win a digital blog candy goody bag from Gecko Galz, Jodi Lee, and more!
Happy Crafting
Leanne





Just add your link in the comment section of this post and check back on the 31st where we will announce the winner! Have a fairy good time creating your frocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment