Sunday, June 22, 2014

ARTIST SHOUT OUT Sveta Dorosheva

So one of my favorite things to do on Sunday morning is to lounge around in bed and travel the undiscoverd paths of Pinterest fining amazing new artist that I may have never seen before. Where some people like to read the Sunday paper, some like to curl up with a book...I find nothing more laid back and relaxing than perusing the many pages of Pintesreat.
So I thought it might be fun to share with you this amazing artist I discovered Sveta Dorosheva. She does amazing black and white (as well as color) works that make amazing digi stamp images to use on cards so I thought I would share some of her work and if you get a moment in your day go take a peek at her amazing works on Pinterest!







Happy Crafting
Leanne


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing these. she is truly amazing. i will have to check her out. xo

    ReplyDelete