Monday, June 2, 2014

WITH A WING AND A PRAYER


“The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.” 


Today it is all about wings and thinking outside the box. So I looked throufh my images and found some projects I had done that had a beautiful use of wings. Everyone who knows me knows I love angels and all that they represent...perhaps it is that there is such peace to them. So here are a few designs I did with beautiful wings!



For these two altered domino pendants I used these fantastic metal wings I purchased at Michaels and images from Gecko Galz. They turned out to be unique and beautiful domino pendants.



For this project I found and amazing image from itKuPiLLi imagenarium  and layed up the font in photoshop then mounted it to a 4x4 piece of wood to create this little wall plaque.

So spread your wings take flight and create your own wing inspired creation!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Leanne. I love the metal wings added to the dominoes! Your square plaque turned out beautifully. Love the image and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking creations.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your projects. Love how you added the wings to the dominos! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful designs. Love the quote and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY Wow!!!...love your domino art....Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I really love the idea, thinking out of the box works ;) Thanks for taking part in Scrap It Girl challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply lovely! Thanks for playing in the "Things with Wings" June Challenge at www.scrapitgirl.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete