Tuesday, July 1, 2014

JULY FAIRY MERRY CHALLENGE

First let me start by saying WOW! The entries into the summer cheesecake challenge were AMAZING! But as with all good challenges there can be only one winner and the June challenge winner has been crowned!
Congrats to DONNA MUNDINGER




She created this adorable tag and won a erray of goodies. Now Donna to claim your prize just email me at geckogalz2014@gmail.com and I will send over your prizes


Now on to the NEW CHALLENGE
this month I  thought it would be fun to do something whimsical and ethereal so Gecko Galz came up with an exclusive collage sheet for me to use. This month I ask that you use one or more of the images from the FAIRY FROCK collage sheet to create a paper crafted project then go to the Gecko Galz Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gecko-Galz/173142716052920?ref=hl
and upload your image. Then on July 29th we will have a guest judge come in and judge all the entries and one lucky winner will get a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz plus a digital gift pack from WEBSTER PAGES!
So grab your image if you want a copy sent to you email me and in the subject area please put "Fripperies and butterflies challenge images" and I will email you the sheet.
Have fun and good luck!
Happy Crafting
Lee Anne




3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Donna M...your tag was a "hoe" lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! I'm so excited! Thanks sooo much! Glad you appreciated the "hoe" sentiment. LOL I just couldn't resist! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Donna on a stunning and very clever creation! thanks for the fairy frocks sheet -- wow it is gorgeous. this will be a fun challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete