Monday, October 13, 2014

ARE YOU A GOOD WITCH OR A BAD WITCH......Halloween Card Number 1

So this week I thought it would be fun to do a new card each day that celebrates one of my favorite holidays...that being HALLOWEEN! Muhahahaha! 
So the first card I am sharing with all of you is an omage to one of my favorite movies...the wizard of oz and I am using a stamp that I just adore from Gecko Galz Digital Stamp Set MIDNIGHT HOUR. So I printed the stamp on white card after sizing it to 4" x 4" then inked it with Peeled Paint by Distress inks using my blending tool. Along the outer edges I used vintage photo to give that vintage feel to it. Nect on my cream card base I layered 2 papers from Paper Studio Textured Lime Green and Polka Newsprint in Lime Green. Next I added a Strip of Black Damask vellum by Paper studio and a strip of Lime green 7/8" ribbon by the ribbon Boutique. I placed the image on the left side of the card top and on the right added a small withches broom I got at the local craft shop. and there you have a bewitching card ready to send!
You can also make them smaller for place cards 
Happy Haunting
Leanne




No comments:

Post a Comment