Tuesday, October 14, 2014

NEVER MORE.......Ode to Poe Card Number 2

So Today I thought I would do an ode to one of my favorite writers Edgar Allen Poe with this Hauntingly beautiful card. As always I love giving my cards a little spin with a vintage flair so what better way to do that than with Some products from 7 Gypsies. I started with a cream card base and layered on Paper Studios Newsprint Bats paper then added three different papers from the 7 gypsies Gypsy Pack. Next I used a digital stamp from Gecko Galz Midnight Hour stamp set and inked it with vintage photo and spiced marmalade and on the edges black soot. I took a piece of burlap from the Gypsy pack and stamped with my sentiment stamp from Studio 112 and added 2 buttons I found in my stash. To Finish I added a piece of ribbon from May Arts.
Also you can make this in a larger format and do an incredible wall hanging!
Happy Haunting
Leanne




1 comment:

  1. I just love this! The textures are wonderful, and it's such a great idea for a Halloween card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete