Sunday, February 1, 2015

JANUARY CHALLENGE WINNER AND WHATS UP FOR FEBRUARY

So I want to start by thanking everyone who took part in the first challenge of 2015 your projects were breath taking and you all made it so hard for my guest judge to pick a winner. But I have a winner of the "Joy" challenge, congrats to Carol Salisbury for her beautiful card seen below!


Carol has won my prize pack for January which includes 5 digital stamps from the POPPYSEED GRAPHICS Etsy shop (just pick them out and email me your choice. Plus a gift pack from BY DIGITAL PAPER which I will be sending out today! I hope you have fun with all the products!
Now for the February challenge 

just use the image below from BY DIGITAL PAPERS in your

 design the

 theme is up to you, the design is up to you. Once you are done


and post your picture there, then on March 1st we will

 announce a winner there and here. And what will you win? A 

gift pack from COUNTRY BY HEART and 

a $15 shopping spree from GECKO GALZ

Good Luck everyone and have fun!

Leanne






1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Carol! Fabulous tag. sorry I missed the lat challenge but keeping fingers crossed I can enter this one. xxD

    ReplyDelete