Sunday, March 1, 2015

MARCH CREATIVE CHALLENGE.......SPRING IS IN THE AIR

So this month I thought it might be fun to look towards spring a bit, all of you covered in snow still I know you are very much ready for a blanket of colorful flowers rather than a blanket of white! So I am doing my shout out this month to the digi stamp company POPPYSEED GRAPHICS and taking one of their beautiful stamps, that they allowed us to use, and I am asking you to be inspired by it and Create something in a Spring theme. you can do anything...card, scrapbook page, altered art the only rule is you must incorporate the image below in your design, or you can go to her site and purchase one of her amazing stamps to work with...but it must have an Poppyseed Graphics stamp in the design.








Now if you need me to send you a copy of this image please shoot me an email! Once you are done (the deadline is March 29th) just pop over to the Fripperies and Butterflies Facebook page and share a photo there of your finished project. Then check back here on April First and see the winner!
The winner will get a prize pack of Poppyseed Graphics stamps plus a $15 shopping spree with Gecko Galz! 

Speaking of winners here is our winner for the "Little Bird" Challenge in February congrats to 


AMANDA HAMILTON



Amanda you won our prize pack just contact me at fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com to claim your prizes!
Good Luck everyone 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for picking me as the winner, have emailed my chosen GG images, look forward to receiving them xx Amand

    ReplyDelete