Tuesday, September 15, 2015

COLOR CHALLENGE FOR SEPTEMBER.......and the winner of the August challenge

Good morning to all my followers

I was so excited that so many people took part in my first ever color challenge and the entries were so amazing that you made it so hard for our judge to choose a winner. but I have to say congrats to







She used so many of the colors in this amazing layout! Congrats to you Pam you have won a digital prize pack from Webster Pages! Just email me at fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com and I will send you your prizes!


SEPTEMBER COLOR CHALLENGE

so for this month I chose some colors that are inspired by fall! I cannot wait to see what everyone does with these colors.
The rules are anything goes but you must use at least 2 of the colors shown below in your design.


Once your design is done go to my facebook page at 

upload your image there by October 14th and then on the 15th we will announce a winner. We hope you have fun and share our banner on your blog site, Pinterest Page, or facebook page!

Here are some samples I did using these colors





1 comment: