Monday, November 23, 2015

CREATING ORNAMENTS THE CANVAS CORP WAY

So keeping with my Christmas theme I created a few new ornaments using products from Canvas Corp!


COMFORT & JOY ORNAMENT

I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Vintage Pink and Dark Vintage Green to color my 4x4 coaster blank.
Also from 7 Gypsies I used one of their Christmas tags as my image
Viva pearl pen in white
Trim by Recollections
and turquoise bling


LITTLE ANGEL ORNAMENT

I used Glimmer Mist in Cross My Heart to cover my 4x4 chipboard coaster. I folded a white doillie over the upper edge and adhered a metal cog embellishment from spare parts to the felt angel I got at Hobby Lobby. Then using my Viva pearl pen in white I decorated the edges. Finally I added some ribbon as amy hanger from my stash.





SANTA CLAUSE ORNAMENT

For this one I sprayed my 4x4 coaster with Glimmer Mist in Cross My Heart
the I adhered my Santa Image from The 7 Gypsies Christmas tag collection.
The red trim is from Webster Pages and satin bows from my stash. The wire hanger is from Hobby Lobby in the Christmas section.



REINDEER GAMES ORNAMENT

For this one I used Glimmer Mist in Vintage Dark Green to color my 4x4 coaster. Next I folded a gold foil Dollie by Spare Parts over the top then adhered 3 felt reindeer's along the bottom. The bow flower was from my stash as is the organza ribbon I used as the hanger.

I challenge you to take a peek at all the amazing colors of Glimmer Mist that Canvas Corp/ Tattered Angels has and the amazing Christmas collection by 7 Gypsies and come up with ornaments of your own!
Happy Crafting
Leanne



http://canvascorpbrands.com/

2 comments:

  1. more fantastic ornaments! thanks for notice of the sale! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brought home some coasters to alter from the city this weekend. What fabulous inspiration. Love how you folded the doilies over. Was away for most of the weekend so I missed the sale...BUMMER! xxD

    ReplyDelete