Sunday, November 15, 2015

NOVEMBER COLOR CHALLENGE.....shabby chic colors

This month I am furthering my favorite look and having my color challenge feature shabby chic inspired colors. I hope you all will have fun with this challenge and I cannot wait to see what you come up with. The rules are anything goes but you must use at least 2 of the colors shown below in your design.






Then go to the Fripperies and butterflies facebook page by November 14th and post your design and on November 15th we will announce the winner right here!
The winner not only wins a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz but also an amazing prize pack from one of my favorite companies!
Have fun everyone and good luck!
just remember to post your sample at:


WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER*WINNER



The winner of our October Color Challenge is  who created this beautiful design!

HELENE HUBER

Congrats on your win you won a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz and an amazing prize from one of my favorite digital shops. Just email me at fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to win your challenge. I'll be emailing you! Helene

    ReplyDelete