Friday, January 15, 2016

JANUARY COLOR CHALLENGE

This month I am adding a bit of spice to the color challenge with colors of cyanne, mustard, and nutmeg to the mix.  You are welcome to use this months free images to create a special project for this challenge. I hope you all will have fun with this challenge and I cannot wait to see what you come up with. The rules are anything goes but you must use at least 2 of the colors shown below in your design.


Then go to the Fripperies and butterflies facebook page by February 14th and post your design and on February 15th we will announce the winner right here!
The winner not only wins a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz but also an amazing prize pack from one of my favorite companies!
Have fun everyone and good luck!
just remember to post your sample at:


also share my banner on your blog and I will send you a special surprise, just email the link to your blog to me at fripperiesandbutterflies@gmail.com
And I will email back your free gift!


WINNER OF THE DECEMBER CHALLENGE
Craftisan Studios


just email me at the above address to claim your prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment