Saturday, October 1, 2016

STRANGE THINGS........Halloween Cards

STRANGE THINGS

So recently I discovered some amazing crazy stamps by STAMPOTIQUE ORIGINALS, I was so inspired by the wacky, Edward Scissor hands style that I ended up getting some stamps and stamping on plain paper then blowing up the images a bit to the size I needed. Their stamps will inspire and delight you! Then I mixed their designs with CANVAS CORP Halloween papers (because they have wonderful papers inspired by Edgar Allen Poe) glimmer mist and paints to create an array of card designs.








Also used were sentiment stamps by Canvas Corp, star stamp by stampin up, Ranger Distress inks, and May Arts Ribbon.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. These are some of my favorite stamps, love what you have done with them!!

    ReplyDelete