Friday, February 24, 2017

THE WORLD IS MY CANVAS.......Art journals



this month A VINTAGE JOURNEY is having a new challenge 

WORDS THAT ARE SPECIAL
and I thought what words really represent me is "The world is my canvas" and with that I was inspired to do an art journal....well then that snowballed into 5 art journals, lol. So I wanted to share my designs with you.






I started with a mini sketch book and covered with hand made papers and art images that I love. Then blinged it to the next level with trims, flowers and Viva pearl pens. 

ART JOURNAL GIVEAWAY
What I thought might be fun for everyone is that I am going to give away one of my little art journals so if you would like to be placed in the drawing just email me at 
and in the subjects write "Art Journal give away" and on 6th I will choose a winner and ship you a little Journal just for you!
Good Luck
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely way to display words that mean a lot to you Leanne, the covers are all beautiful. I particularly love the last one, the words are so fitting! Thanks so much for joining in our Words that are Special challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful journal covers you created Leanne! Love all the images and your laces and florals - each one a lovely place to record thoughts to be remembered! thank you for joining us in the A Vintage Journey Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete