Wednesday, December 20, 2017

MAGICAL WINTER WONDERLAND TAG



Now this tag I fell in love with the art work and it inspired me to create a magical winter card!


So again I started with the large chip board tag and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist in Dark Vintage Green then inked the edges with Distress ink in Vintage photo. Once it has dried all the way stamp with black ink your favorite sentiment. Next I took this beautiful image from Gecko galz "Let It Snow" Jeewel it and size to 4x4 then cut out and ink edges with blue ink.
Layer onto tag using Scotch quick dry adhesive.
At the top of image place clear bling and at the bottom I adhered some antique lace from my collection and on the drop down pieces I added more bling. Next I added some wooden snow flakes that have silver paper tops from Recollections. And to finish the tage I took  cream color silk bias ribbon and added glimmer mist in Jack Frost (Blue) and Dark Vintage Green to create a tie dye look.




So let a beautiful image inspire you to create something special for someone else!
Happy Crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment