Sunday, December 24, 2017

OH HAPPY DAY TAG


Now for my last tag I was inspired by this wonderful vintage image by Gecko Galz. I love beautiful art and for alot of my designs I let the art speak to me!



I started with another large chip board tag and using Glimmer Mist in Blue Night and Money Bags spray your tag and let it dry. Once it is dry take your gold acrylic paint and distress the edges using a bristle paint brush. Next I printed a copy of the skating couple from Gecko Galz "Baby Its Cold Outside" and ink the edges with your distress ink in Vintage photo then adhere to center of Tag.
Next stamp your sentiment on a piece of card stock, I used a Fiskers stamp set and ink edges with your brown ink and color in Happy Day letters with pale blue marker. Next add your scallop trim from Prima marketing and lay over outer edge with brown stripe ribbon from May Arts. Layer on sentiment square at the bottom of the tag along with a wooden snowflake. Do the same trim at the top of tag then add two green bows on either side.
Finish by adding more of your brown stripe ribbon through hole.



Have a wonderful Christmas!
Leanne Seed

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the background! And I also love the texture you add to your projects!

    ReplyDelete