Saturday, April 27, 2019

THERE IS A HERO IN ALL OF US


Good Morning Blog Peeps

Today I wanted to share some of my handmade journals with you. As some of you may or may not know I opened a new shop in Etsy called "FRIPPERIES AND BUTTERFLIES" where I am selling my works that I create. I am also looking at stepping back into the craft show ring this fall so I am busy getting my product stock up. So my main focus is hand made journals using composition notebooks and my boyfriend asked why I was not doing geek inspired books and I have to say I never thought of it. So here is my first set of books and I wanted to see what everyone thought of them so feel free to leave feedback.
Have a colorful day
Leanne








I invite all of you to come check out all my products at




2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Go for it, I don't know of anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are AMAZING!!!! wow! congrats on getting back on the circuit and selling your art. i wish you all the best! xo

    ReplyDelete