Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A LITTLE BIT SPOOKY SHRINE


Good Morning All

Today I am sharing a little Halloween shrine I did using a mini printers tray that I found at a dollar store, some amazing Gecko Galz images, some fun resin pieces from Michaels craft store and a sprinkle of glitter. I fell in love  with this wooden cut out of witches legs and knew I wanted that to be my topper of my shrine so I sprayed that and the printer tray with Graphite colored glimmer mist by Tattered Angels then using purple stickles I did the skirt and boot cuffs. Then with Smooch inks in Pumpkin color (how fitting) I painted her stockings. Next I printed the images from Gecko Galz Frightfully Delightful Craft Kit to fit the back of each tray section. I inked the edges to give it a vintage feel then adhered then with glue. Next I tore the edges of the three saying and placed them on the outer edge and added Orange peel Stickles around the edges. Last I placed three whimsical resing pieces.
Now I am entering it in a challenge put on by THE FUNKY JUNKY BOUTIQUE BLOG; Treats Not Tricks Challenge!
If you have a great Halloween treat go enter their challenge!
Happy Crafting
Lee Seed


5 comments:

  1. Well, how cute is this! Love the crazy legs sticking out the top. Great job. First one posted too … you are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the witch's legs! Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Funkie Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful spooky Halloween shrine Lee! I love the quirky pumpkins. Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Halloween take on a configuration box. Such a great addition to our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique. Crafty hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete