Thursday, September 26, 2019

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!


Good Morning My Followers!

So today I am excited to share with you my first Christmas card of the season and I have decided to show a Christmas card each week leading up to Christmas! I am also entering this design in the FAB AND FUNKY CHALLENGE; Christmas.


Now the inspiration for this card was the amazing image from Gecko Galz Winter Beauties Collage Set and then I added some pretty trim from my stash papers by Canvas Corp, pained corrugated board strip, and rustic metal stars from Hobby Lobby craft store. I had a blast creating this card and invite you to share your Christmas creations on the challenge!
Happy Crafting
Lee Seed

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous vintage card. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete