Monday, September 30, 2019

STEAMPUNK FUN WITH GECKO GALZ



This month with Gecko Galz we were asked to create a project inspired by steampunk and autumn and I came up with a few designs that I had fun creating!


My first design is a altered Notebook, my inspiration for fall is all the amazing colors of fall and I used Gecko Galz Journal topper kit and the Paris Dreams collage set. These little notebooks make great gifts for friends and family!


This fun little wall hanging incorporates Gecko Galz Time Flies collage set and the Miss Louise collage sheet and wonderful odds and ends from my stash. This kind of wall hanging is a great gift for people and you can leave the pocket empty so they can place their photos and trinkets inside.


And last but not least this fun little steampunk card was creted using Gecko Galz Steam Punk Jewels and papers from 7 gypsies and Graphics 45 as well as gears from Paper Studio.


Happy Crafting
Leanne


1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects, Leann! I have to say, there are so many beautiful projects being created with your lovely images these days in the Papercrafting group! Wow!

    ReplyDelete