Monday, October 28, 2019

Oh what a lovely scrapbook shop!


So in this day of age of online shopping and big box stores it is a rare find to discover a independent run scrapbook store, but yesterday I did stumble onto a new shop in Spring Texas called Create 365. this little gem is hidden away in a quaint little shopping area called old town spring. The owner Amy Rachele is charming and welcoming and such a talent. Now as most of you know I am a Altered art artist and I have to say this is like a candy store for us full of vintage trims, trinkets and amazing papers. 
Here is the wonderful news about all this, I am thinking about going back into teaching again at her shop....so my question is would people do classes with me again....only time will tell. Below are some of the goodies I got there and I hope if you are in the Houston area you will visit her and her shop!





To visit Create 365

317 Gentry Street D3 Spring Texas 77373

Facebook; Create365studios


No comments:

Post a Comment