Wednesday, March 18, 2020

CHALLENGE DAY 3: Fairies


Today is the Third day of the Gecko Galz Daily Challenges and their challenge theme is Fairies. As a child I imagined Fairies lived in my garden and every day after school I would run out to the back yard and search for them. Today Gecko Galz is asking us to tap into our inner child and create something fairy themed for their new challenge! I invite everyone to enter this challenge to continue the crafting movement while we are stuck at home, then go out to your garden and try to find a fairy or two. Who knows you might just win....but just for entering you get a free collage sheet, To enter;
just go to the Gecko Galz Blog site to enter
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

Here are some of my favorite Fairy works. Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment