Tuesday, October 20, 2020

JUNK JOURNAL TIME: Welcome To Fairy Land

 

So this junk journal was inspired by my art....I adore illustrating fairies and was excited to not only offer up a collage collection for Gecko Galz of my fairies but also created this book. I also worked with a new medium Luna Paste that created an amazing edge to the pages, but you have to love to get messy with this medium. It comes in amazing colors and when the light hits it shimmers with such beauty. Below are the tools I used to create the book in case you want to create your own junk journal.

To see all my journals just go to my Etsy Shop at:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/fripperiesbutterfly






TOOLS USED

Fairyland Collage Set
Pixie Dust Collage Set
Pixie Magic Collage Set
Pixie Spring Craft Kit
Titanias Court Craft Kit
La Boheme craft Kit
Butterfly Wings Collage Set
Pixie Children Collage Set

Words and Phrases
Pixie Children

Chipboard Book
Wooden frame

Graphics 45:
Green Star Paper
Cream Tag Book (for tags)

Craft Tags
Lattice Card
Gold foil Doily
Beads
Charms
Paper flowers

Luna Paste in Moonlite Storm
Viva Pearl Pen in Cream
Distress Ink Oxcide Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz No 8 Tags

Crepe Paper Ruffle
Embossed coffee dyed paper
Vintage snippet flip book

Gold Lace
Buttons
Dupioni Silk
lace
Organza Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment