Saturday, October 10, 2020

LEAVES ARE FALLING........amazing wall plaque

 

Good Morning to all my followers!


So as alot of you know I love going into placed like Michaels, Hobby Lobby or Joann's and going outside the paper craft area for a challenge to create something fun for that month.....this month was no exception. I went to my local Hobby Lobby and wandered through the Autumn decor and found this charming little plaque as well as these cute leaf buttons and with an addition of a Victorian lady from Gecko Galz I created this little plaque which I am going to give to someone who works on the front line as a RAK. I got to thinking if I took off the back cord and adhered a name to it it would make a charming place setting for Thanksgiving......I love creating pieces and am happy to share them with you here!

Have a beautiful Sunday

Leanne




1 comment: