Wednesday, October 21, 2020

SOMETHING WICKED SHRINE

 

It is Halloween and I always am inspired by this holiday...it is the kick off to all the holidays and can be wickedly fun! Today I am sharing My SOMETHING WICKED altered Shrine with you. I had the best time digging through all my discarded left overs to create this shrine...so grab your empty altoid boxes and all your goodies and cast offs and create your own.





TOOLS USED

Coven ATC Set
Witch Words Collage Sheet

Wooden Shrine (in Christmas area)
Black Flowers
White Cheese Cloth
black gem stick pin
Black acrylic paint

Glimmer Mist in Tin Can

Distress Stain Spray in Vintage Photo
Viva Pearl Pen in Bronze
Distress Ink Black Soot

Metalic Flowers

Halloween Witch Sheet
Sheet no. H31 Wicked Words


ENTERED IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE




2 comments:

  1. Lovely Creation♥️♥️♥️
    Thanks bleedingartteam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab make. Thanks for playing at Bleeding Art Challenge

    ReplyDelete