Monday, July 24, 2017

LIVING IN A MERMAIDS GARDEN....customer challenge for Gecko Galz



This month Gecko Galz is having an amazing customer challenge where they asked everyone to create a mermaid Garden inspired project and this is what I came up with for this month.

MERMAID MAGIC MINI ART JOURNAL


I created this art journal using Gecko Galz Tiny Mermaids collage sheet

I also used and made papers by me using glimmer mist in money bags and Ranger Distress inks in Peacock feathers & Shabby Shutters.
Glass bling by paper studios
Chip board book by Recollections
Embossed paper from Recollections
shell stick pins by K & Co
Charms by Blue Moon
netting from local craft store
Deco Art Metallic paints in patina and antique gold
Newsprint pockets by Recollections

I invite you to create your own mermaid project and enter Gecko Galz Mermaid Garden challenge by the 29th.

Happy Crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment