Thursday, October 14, 2021

JOURNAL WITH DESIGNS...........Hand made journals

 

Hello To My Crafting Peeps!

So this is the last of my art day entries. I made a number of composition book journals but I picked three to share with you. I adore doing these books because they allow me to be so creative, The first book features a piece of my art work and was a commission from my Etsy shop and if you have never been to my shops I would like you to check them out (I have a altered art site and a shop that features my art)

FRIPPERIES AND BUTTERFLIES

POPPYSEED GRAPHICS

The second book feature a beautiful Pre Raphalite piece and the third an Alice in Wonderland piece.

Thank you for following my blog and as always please feel free to leave comments!

Have a beautiful Day

Leanne






No comments:

Post a Comment