Friday, November 12, 2021

DREAMS AND FANTASY'S WITH GECKO GALZ

 

Hello to all my crafting friends!


So this month Gecko Galz is celebrating Dreams and fantasy's so I created some fun designs to share with you! The first is a composition Book Journal which was inspired by this amazing image  from the MYSTIC FANTASY COLLAGE SET and I added my own words and some fun little silver stars.

For the second piece I was inspired by the movie Moulin Rouge and created this beautiful tabletop shrine using Gecko Galz BOHEIMIAN LOVE Collage sheet.

I think doing homemade gifts are so special at the holidays because you are giving a little piece of yourself to the person you give it too. Hope you have a crafty good time this month and thank you for checking out my work!

Have a beautiful day

Leanne





No comments:

Post a Comment