Wednesday, November 24, 2021

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUSE........ WITH A BEAUTIFUL SHRINE

  

So as we count down to Christmas I was inspired to do this charming little table top shrine. Using an Altoid size tin I painted it white along with the wooden stand (I found this one at Hobby Lobby) and then using a cute Christmas door ornament I found I attached it to the front of the tin so when you open it there is a hidden surprise.

adding some pretty lace, papers and images from Gecko Galz it becomes a beautiful One of a kind gift. It is a cute way to create an advent calendar for children each day add a small gift to the inside and you could even incorporate an elf on the shelf!

To see all my Shrines feel free to head over to my ETSY shop at;

https://www.etsy.com/shop/fripperiesbutterfly





Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Leanne

1 comment: