Sunday, November 28, 2021

STOCKING STUFFERS WITH HEART...........Hand made Journals

 If you are like me you always have that one person you are not quite sure to get them, or you have another person popping by and you need a little gift. My favorite go to gift is a hand made composition book journal. They are a creative way to show you care and you can use scraps to make them. Just find a great image, maybe their favorite artist or theme. I find the books at the dollar store and use paper I have on hand, wrapping paper and fabric work great too!

These are thoughtful gifts and everyone can use a notebook!

If you would like to see more of my designs head over to my Etsy Shop at;

https://www.etsy.com/shop/fripperiesbutterfly








Have a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous set of notebooks, I think my fav is the Cinderella, so beautiful. Wonderful holiday season to you too, hugs!

    ReplyDelete