Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SHOP SOUT OUT; Alter Me Happy

Hi everyone!

So my travels through the Internet have continued and I have discovered another little jewel of a shop to share with you. This month I am pleased to share with you the shop Alter Me Happy...an amazing supply shop on Etsy that will inspire your creativity with their amazing trinkets, ribbons and lace. ♥Alter Me Happy♥ is your source for unique, vintage inspired supplies for all of your altered art and jewelry making needs. Patina aged metal stampings and findings, dyed laces, ribbon trims, fabric flowers & more...a big girls (and boys) candy store.  As everyone knows I am a huge fan of May Arts ribbon and they have a wonderful selection of ribbons...and dont get me started on the lace they have...so I invite you to check out all their fun products at the below link!
Happy Crafting to everyone!
Leanne





1 comment: