Thursday, October 3, 2013

WELCOME OCTOBER

I just love October, this is the month that fall settles in and there is a change in the air....colors change to oranges, brown and reds...pumpkins take the place of beach balls and children get one day to eat as much candy as they can stomach. And what better way to ring in this wonderful season than to do a little fall crafting! So I missed posting this on Tuesday but starting this week I am starting a new post that I will do each Tuesday called 10 minute Tuesday (this week it is 10 minute Thursday, lol) where I will show you how to make 10 minute projects.
This week I am showing a beautiful  fall inspired card. I started with a beautiful image from Gecko Galz from the "Pre-Raphalite Jewel It Set" I resised it in photo shop then matted it using gold shimmer card stock. I cut a card topper from a sheet of Bo Bunny paper and a piece of trim that can be found in the home dec area of any fabric store. To finish I placed the image on the right side of the card. A card that took me 5 minutes to do is perfect for a fall card, birthdays...what ever you need a card for.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, looking forward to the 10 minute Tuesdays too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card..it makes me feel very sexy for some reason..Warm colors and 10 minutes..perfect. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts. We absolutely love company and hope you will visit us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete