Followers

Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR GECKO GALZ

Saturday, September 6, 2014

HAUNTED BINGO CARD CHALLENGE

This month we are gearing up for that wonderful Holiday Halloween with our challenge. This month Gecko Galz has come up with a charming little collage sheet of Halloween Bingo Cards and for this challenge we ask that you use one or more of them and create a project. The skies the limit to what you can do....tags, cards, altered art you name it ! So create your piece then head over to the Gecko Galz Facebook Page and post a picture of your amazing creations and you might just WIN!
And what will you win this month? Not only will you get a $25 shopping spree at Gecko Galz but you will also get a gift pack from RHONDA'S ORIGINALS! A fun way to win and great prizes!







I created this little plaque using the bingo cards as well as some amazing products from Gecko Galz and Rhonda's Originals.
Good luck everyone!

OUR WINNER 

I wanted to share with you the winning design from our VINTAGE POSTCARD CHALLENGE
Congrats to Wendy Waldorf for her amazing design!



Happy Crafting everyone!
Leanne


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that the judges liked my French Postcard Fairy. I had fun creating her. Thank you for sharing the "Bingo" cards. I can't wait to craft with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I finally managed to finish a project just in time for the challenge. Thanks so much for the Bingo cards. I just LOVE Halloween. xxD

    ReplyDelete