Friday, March 24, 2017

FRAME FRIDAY........Garden of Dreams

Happy Craft Day my Paper Crafting Peeps!

So starting this month I am doing a new segment on my blog called Frame Friday. I discovered these amazing 8x8 blank frames at Michaels for 1.99 and thought lets see what I can do with them using products from my stash and low and behold I fell madly in love with doing them and coming up with fun and exciting themes...not to mention I am now selling them on Etsy.
So in conjunction with Fab N Funky challenge #343 entitled Flowers I came up with this dreamy garden inspired design.


First I painted my frame with white acrylic paint then I covered the top with Graphics 45 paper I found in my stash then I took the wood cutout that says Dream and sprayed it with Glimmer mist to match my theme colors. I placed this lovely collection of flowers by Paper Studio down one side and glued on the word to the opposite side. To finish I added some Viva pearl pen around the picture opening and the leaves. This is a perfect spring house warming gift or mothers day present!

So now I want to see you come up with some frames, if you do any post them to your pinterest page or blog and send me a link!
Happy Crafting 
Leanne



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely frame. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Fab'n'Funky challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! ...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete