Followers

Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR GECKO GALZ

Saturday, April 8, 2017

STAMPIN SATURDAY........Day Dreamers by Lynn Perrella

This month I had fun working with art stamps by Lynne Perrella to create 3 amazing cards. I love working with stamps and adore Lynne's designs.



TEA WITH ALICE CARD

I used Lynne's stamps from set LPC014 as well as inks from Distress inks, viva pearl pen,


QUEEN FOR A DAY CARD

Lynne's Stamp set LPC010, inks by Distress inks, Glimmer Mist in Blue and Green.


Lynne's Stamps LPC006, Hats from Gecko Galz Hat whimsies, paper by tim holtz, glimmer mist in blue and green, viva pearl pen.

this card I entered in the new challenge on


I hope you will go check out all of Lynne Perrella's stamp sets.

Happy Crafting
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment