Friday, September 15, 2017

FRAME FRIDAY........Dream, Sparkle and Shine


The best gifts you can give are ones from the heart that you made. And one of my favorite gifts for birthdays, weddings,baby showers are one of a kind frames. I adore these blank frames you can purchase through Michaels. So I used some amazing music paper that had a wonderful shabby chic look about it and layered it on the front. Then I ink the back with Ranger distress in and spray with sealant ( I feel all areas should be decorated). Then I added this amazing decorative flower I found at JoAnnes and added a wonderful digital stamp (I recommend the Gecko Galz Simply sentimental stamp set). Distress the sentiment and mat using gold glitter paper. Then you wrap it up and give it to someone special!
Have fun creating frames!
Leanne




No comments:

Post a Comment