Sunday, November 19, 2017

LETS GET OUR HOLLY JOLLY ON

Good Morning my Crafting Peeps!

So this month Gecko Galz has asked us to create designs inspired by the jolly man himself, yep you guessed it Santa Clause. I have always loved Christmas it is something I inherited from my mother and Grandmother and Santa was all magical to me....guess he still is. He represents wide eyed innocence and the magic of the season. He can take you back to a time of your childhood and how you tried to stay up late and see him but never quite made it. And Christmas morning where to your wonder he had eaten the cookies you left for him. He made you want to be a good person and give to those like he did. So needless to say this was a very inspirational challenge for me, because for a few moments I stepped back to the past.
I hope you enjoy they projects I have done.
Happy Crafting
Lee Anne




3 comments: