Tuesday, August 25, 2020

JOURNAL OF THE WEEK: Step Into Nature

 

This week it is all about nature with these three journals. I am very inspired by nature and I had a great time creating these three books Your can check out all my latest works at 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/fripperiesbutterfly


One of my favorite techniques is distressing edges with metalic paint and on this I found a great copper color. also I discovered this amazing ribbon shop on Etsy


On this Journal I created a old world frame around the image using UTEE and liquide glue it gives it a molten metal look! My favorite place to get UTEE is


And for the last one I combined the two techniques plus added pearls with gold Viva Pearl Pen.
You can get them st


I hope you will try your hand at these techniques and have a bit of fun!

Happy Crafting
Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment