Wednesday, December 28, 2022

A Challenge for all those crafty kindred Spirits out there!

 

So it is almost the new Year and I am setting forth a crafty challenge to all of you. I want you to pick a style you like to work in, i.e. cards, journals, altered items etc. and each week create a new project and post it on your blog then come here and leave a link so I can come see it. I am going to do altered Composition book Journals because they are my passion! So here is my first one called "Luna". I fell in love with this image....so I guess you could say she was my muse!

My goal is to make 2023 more colorful and artistic and I need your help to move this movement along to other paper Artist and even artist (I am going to do a piece of art each week as well on my Poppyseed Graphics blog! Also share on Face book and Pinterest.

Lets make 2023 full of color!!!!

Leanne


This weeks Journal

LUNA



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful journal cover Leanne. Have a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your muse looks fabulous and your cover very beautiful. Happy Year 2023!

    ReplyDelete